Re: Improving user experience KDEconnect and Android

Le 17/11/2013 10:37, David Baron a écrit :
OK, I found all the package components: Service, KCM devices module, plasmoid.
Installed kdeconnect on phone.

The only thins that seems paired is the computer to itself!
Nothing listed on phone app, phone not listed on computer.

How do I use this thing?

The only constraint, all devices must be on the same local network (same wifi and it works also with the android WIFI connection sharing network)...

The pairing is a little bit "magic" (sometime nothing happen), I don't know really how it detect devices (probably multicast socket or broadcast packet).

I manage to control amarok (start-stop-pause) and to share my clipboard between a Galaxy Nexus and a KDE debian laptop !

Regards

Mourad