Re: Fwd: [kdepim-users] more lags with kmail 4.11

On Wednesday 16 October 2013 21:53:05 Marco Valli wrote:
> In data mercoledì 16 ottobre 2013 19:55:22, Johannes Zarl ha scritto:
> > After all, it
> > can't be that much worse than 4.10.5 with a load time of ~1min and random
> > UI  lags of several seconds
>
> Btw, i didn't have this problems with kde 4.10.5
> regards

Glad to hear that it works for some people. Even if I'd be happier if it
worked for me, too ;-)

The general slowness affected me since the new kmail first hit unstable (I
wrote an email to this list back in August). In the meantime I tried disabling
mail indexing (seemed a plausible cause, given the general load consumed by
nepomuk/virtuoso), but that didn't make a difference.

Cheers,
  Johannes