In the update to 4.10 ...

how many packages are expected to be removed.  apt-get is telling me 213,
including things like akregator that I use every day.

I suspect this is because the mirrors have not caught up, so if I knew how
many to expect I would know when to accept the upgrade.

I am on sid, so this is from an otherwise up to date machine which I
upgrade every morning (it is a sacrifical machine but I would rather avoid
too many sacrifices).

The odd thing is that if I explicitly tell it to install akregator (which
is already installed) it will happily do so, but then want to remove
about 90 other packages.

I am using the round robin http.debian.net in source.list.

David