Re: kscreensaver

On Monday, April 15, 2013 21:11:46 Marco Valli wrote:
> I think that kscreensaver 4.10.2 should not depend from  libkexiv2-10.
> Regards

kslideshow is the one linked against libkexiv2. upstream seems to consider it
optional, and it seems like it's being used to automatically reorientate
pictures.

E.g. I think this is the all of the active code.

#ifdef HAVE_KEXIV2
  KExiv2Iface::KExiv2 exiv(fname);
  exiv.rotateExifQImage(mImage, exiv.getImageOrientation());
#endif

How do you decide the value of minor features?

Diane