Re: KDEPIM & Cal-/Card-DAV

On 19/11/12 02:00, chymian wrote:
hi,
is there any chance to connect kdepim/akonadi successful to either sogo,
or even better owncloud?

all tries I made with kdepim 4.4.11&  kdepim-runtime 4.8/experimental
failed so far from my wheezy installation.

how long to go, till we can test kdepim2 (>= 4.8.x.)

at the moment I'm tied to icedove/thunderbird which is another sad story.

tia
günter
kdepim is indeed stuck at 4.4.x with debian.
Due to my experience and a simple web search will reveal, kmail is a sack of
sad stories.
Jules.