kmail + kwallet

Hi,

Talking about kwallet bugs:

since some weeks or even months I have the strange behavior that kmail
wouldn't start again in the same X session after I terminated it. But
there is a workaround. The following happens:

1. start kmail
2. do some kmail work
3. terminate kmail
4. wait some time
5. start kmail -- the kmail GUI will not come up though there is
   definitely a kmail process running
6. wait for some more time, the GUI will still not appear
7. click on the kwallet icon, kwallet opens. Click on the (already
   open) wallet
8. the kmail GUI will show up immediately

Using current Debian/sid. Does anybody else observe this behavior?

Thanks,

Frank