Re: Squeeze Konqueror Crashes - Need Debug Symbols

On Thursday 26 Jul 2012 20:12:21 Nick Boyce wrote:

> Funnily enough, since I installed the debug symbols suggested by Daniel S
> Konqueror hasn't crashed once ..... I wonder whether this is a clue.

Ha !  That did it ..... all I had to do was write the words "hasn't crashed
once" in an email and Konqueror crashed almost straightaway :)

Immediately before the crash I'd used Konqueror's "Settings | Configure
Konqueror | Cookies" dialog to change the cookie policy for a domain I was
trying to access from 'Reject' to 'Ask', then clicked 'Ok', then clicked
'Back' to return to the page before the error page I'd been presented with
when the website failed to set its cookie, and *BANG* .... and on reflection I
think that sort of sequence might have preceded quite a few of the other
crashes too. Hmmm.

So I have a 3-star backtrace now - thanks everyone, and off to bugs.kde.org I
go.

Nick
--
General Relativity: