Re: address completion in KMail not working, possible KDE SC 4.8.3 related

Hi Martin

I think it's very useful to have special user on your system, used only for
testing purposes. This way you can simply do rm -rf ~/.*  and relogin to
restore all settings to it's defaults. I use it in all the time when I suspect
I have found the bug - this way I can check if problem is with my configuration
(which has artifacts from older versions of used software), or is it really a
bug.

Under KDE, you can press ctrl+alt+Insert and krunner will give you option to
start new X session. You can switch between these sessions with ctrl+alt+F8
and ctrl+alt+F7.

HTH
--
Best regards