Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

lunedì 14 maggio 2012 Cakar ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 has been uploaded to our semi-official mirrors
> (available for both, amd64 and i386, systems).

sabato 19 maggio 2012

Many thanks for your work.

> As usual, please do *NOT* report bugs in the BTS against these
> semi-official packages. Use this mailing list
> (debian-kde@lists.debian.org) or the IRC support channel #debian-kde at
> irc.debian.org instead.
>

> Best regards
>
> Eshat, on behalf of the pkg-kde Team

So far I have found the following problem with Dolphin. When opening a large
folder with a lot of sub-folders, Dolphin takes 98% of resources for several
seconds. This didn't happen before the upgrade.

Valerio