Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

Hello,

thank you very much for these packages. I was awaiting them eagerly. When all
other KDE 4.8.x packages are going to be finished, are there any plans for KDE
PIM 4.8.x packages for Debian?

Am Montag, 14. Mai 2012, 23:27:38 schrieb Eshat Cakar:
> Feedback is highly appreciated, since it will help getting these packages
> into the official archive.
> Especially report any issues during the upgrade process (i.e.
> file/dependency conflicts) or if you encounter any misbehavior in KDE
> applications, that used to work before the upgrade.

Upgrade on a Debian unstable/amd64 system worked without problems. If I notice
any problems during my daily work, I will report back.

Kind regards
Benjamin