Re: Missing dependencies for system-config-printer-kde

On Mon 10 Dec 2012 05:42:03 Pavel Mihaduk escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Nice to hear this, thank you very much.
> A short question: while reading your answer to the bugreport I noticed
> that you said the subject module will get deprecated. Could you please
> tell where I can read more about this?

I was told on IRC by the person who wrote the deprecated code.

--
18: Como se pueden evitar los problemas de alimentacion electrica
    * No coma cerca de un enchufe

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/