GTK menu / context menu patch available for KDE 4.8.4

Hello Debian KDE mailing list,

There is a GTK menu / context menu rendering glitch in KDE 4.8.4
(http://bugs.debian.org/690428) that happens when:
1. KWIN compositing is enabled.
2. KWIN Fade effect is disabled.

I've got older hardware (ATI Mobility X700) and I need to turn off the
fade effect to have a snappy desktop.  However, turning off
compositing completely makes the desktop too ugly.

Upstream made a patch to fix the GTK menu / context menu rendering
glitch for KDE 4.9.1.

 I've backported it to KDE 4.8.4, compiled it with pbuilder, tested it
with Wheezy, and sent the diff/patch to the bug report above.

I would suggest taking a look at it to see if it's possible for
inclusion in Wheezy.

Thanks for your time.