Task manager thumbnail popup delay (after 4.7 upgrade)

Hello guys,

since I upgraded my wheezy desktop to KDE 4.7, the popups with window
thumbnail get displayed immediately when I move mouse pointer over task
manager entries. With KDE 4.6, there was one or two second delay.

This is quite distracting when I want to interact with some application widget
near the taskbar and I "overshoot" the move accidentally, which results in the
thumbnail popup to appear, and block the widget until I move the pointer away
and wait a second or two for the popup to disappear.

In task manager settings, I only found a checkbox whether or not to display
popups, but no delay. Is there some other place I missed?

Thanks,
--
Andrej