On 4.7.4 Nepomuk indexes all files each time I log in

Hi

It seems that newer Nepomuk indexes all files all over again each time I log
in. To ensure that this is not problem with my configuration back from KDE
4.6.5, I did following steps:

1. Create new user with empty home directory (so KDE will fill it with defaults
on login)
2. Drop some files to that user directory (to have Nepomuk something to work
on)
3. Log in as that user
4. Wait until strigi finish indexing files
5. Log out
6. Repeat steps 3-5 few times. Each time Nepomuk indexes all files over and
over again.

I think it correctly creates files:
#v+
$ ls -lh ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend/
razem 255M
-rw------- 1 minio minio 252M mar 21 11:35 soprano-virtuoso.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 minio minio   15 mar 21 09:25 soprano-virtuoso.lck
-rw------- 1 minio minio    0 mar 21 00:42 soprano-virtuoso.lock
-rw-r--r-- 1 minio minio 5,6K mar 21 11:32 soprano-virtuoso.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 minio minio    0 mar 21 00:42 soprano-virtuoso.pxa
-rw-r--r-- 1 minio minio 2,0M mar 21 09:25 soprano-virtuoso-temp.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 minio minio   87 mar 21 11:35 soprano-virtuoso.trx
#v-

I am big fan of nepomuk and semantic desktop, but right now I had to turn
strigi off (see also next paragraph). I can not allow it to reindex my whole
/home/ directory each time I log in, since it takes much time and processor
usage.

By the way, I find it most confusing that in System Settings -> Desktop search
I have "Enable Strigi desktop file indexer" checked, while only package with
strigi in name I have installed is kdepim-strigi-plugins. So, am I not using
strigi at all? Then why is this option available and why does it actually work
when it's checked?

Anyway: can anyone confirm it? Should I file bug report (against which package)?
Maybe there is some well hidden configuration option which I can change to stop
Nepomuk from reindexing my ~?

I am using Debian testing on amd64 architecture.

Thanks in advance
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski