Re: How to rescue a screwed up install of KDE on wheezy

On 10/09/2011 07:37 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
kde-full was installed on a newishly installed wheezy OS.

When I rebooted I got a KDM login and was then dropped into an X
session with only a terminal emulator and black backdrop.  No
icons, panels or etc.  Further no menus produced by clicking any mouse
buttons.
What exactly were your options in KDM login? I mean, which sessions could you have chosen then?