Re: [OT] kde 4.6.4 backports problem

A Dimarts 04 Octubre 2011, Martin Alfke va escriure:

> On 04.10.2011, at 09:58, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > A Dilluns, 3 d'octubre de 2011, Martin Alfke va escriure:
> > [...]
> >>
> >> Is the some additional output in /var/log/daemon or /var/log/messages?
> >
> > nothings special:
> >
> > ct  4 09:52:48 leonidas kernel: [691890.276025] usb 1-7: new high speed
USB
> > device using ehci_hcd and address 11
[...]

> Can you mount the device from commandline?
>
> sudo mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt
> df
> sudo umount /mnt

yes, root can do it.

> Has the automatic mounting been successful prior upgrading KDE?

I think so, however I have been a drastical measure and i have reinstalled
squeeze and now I'm installing 4.6.4 backports.

Have I to have some special pinning in the preferences file?

I have this:

Package: *
Pin: release a=squeeze
Pin-Priority: 900