[RFP] Kmid2 (again)

Hello devs,

Four months ago I asked for someone to package kmid2 (now I'm actually
using two package converted with alien from openSuse: kmid and
libkmidbackend) and you redirected me to debian-multimedia. I made my
request there, but I received not a single answer at all, so I'm back
again to kindly request of reconsidering to package this software. It
seems that someone has had problems with the upstream author
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=578750#25) anyhow
kmid2 is still the only one MIDI player that has enough features and can
be used to play karaoke.
Thank you