Re: kded4 at 100%

Am Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011 schrieb Michael Schuerig:

> I may be mistaken here, but I don't think that would make much sense,
> beyond showing how much CPU time kded is consuming. kded runs its
> services in a single process, therefore you don't see how individual
> services affect the outcome.

Indeed.

strace -p `pidof kded4`
might be more helpful to find out what it's actually doing. Besides, you can
configure the actual services kded is providing in system-settings (Advanced ->
Services or something like that). You can try disabling one service after the
other to find out which one behaves badly.

Cheers,
Carsten