Pointer from www.kde.org/info/4.7.4.php to Debian missing

Hello,

I am a big fan of the 4.7.4 release to Debian. Have many thanks for this. What surprised me a bit is that it was so hard to find. It was only in reaction to a comment to a KDE 4.6 bug report of mine, indicating that this was fixed in a newer release than what I have in sid, that I started googling.

The KDE installation page
http://www.kde.org/info/4.7.4.php
lacks a pointer to
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde47.html
The packages work so nicely, that I do not see why this information is not given. It would certainly help KDE's development and the perception of Debian.

I do not know if this link would have helped me, but it would help someone, I am sure. And someone of yours certainly knows whom to inform.

Many thanks for your work

Steffen