Re: kontact settings crash in KDE SC 4.7.2

On Sunday 27 November 2011 20:33:43 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> >> I wonder how to get rid of the new barcode display for addresses. They
> >> do not match my aesthetic sense and I do not use them.
> >
> > Dito, I also do not like them.
>
> I like them. I added them :p

I just scanned the QR-code (3 blocks in the corner) of one with my android device and can/could add
that contact info to my device. Is there a(n efficient) way to use it to sync my contacts on my
android device, since I want to do that without using google's services.

Is that the use case for it and/or are there others?
What's the other 'barcode' for?
And is it normal that the size of the picture varies with the amount of information? Can that be
changed?

Regards,
  Diederik