Re: KDE SC 4.7 available in qt-kde.debian.net

Am Sonntag, 27. November 2011 schrieb Xabi Leon:
> Hi, thanks for this upload and all the nice work for KDE in Debian !!

Hi Xabi,

> Juste a little problem : we can't safely remove kdebase-bin, because
> the new Rekonq 0.8 still depends on it.

Had some little hichups during upgrade, but nothing serious. aptitude -t
experimental-snapshots upgrade didn´t seem to get kdm, so I upgraded it
and kde-workspace manually. Maybe some little stuff is still at 4.6.5. Will
check later.

Rekonq 0.8 installed just fine here.

> Same problem with Frescobaldi.

Don´t have that one installed.

Experiences from first login are good. KDE 4.7.2 basically works. The date
format of the clock in the systray got lost. I remember about that this
clock has been updated. No problem to set it again.

I have been a bit frightened as I saw that my calendar and journal were
not displayed anymore. I added the file
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics which was still there and fine to
Akonadi resource. Before it hasn´t been in there, so I do not understand
why it worked before. Well now I have my calendar again. All is fine. I
wonder whether I can still select which one of my calendars a journal
entry should go to now that I have to files in the Akonadi resource. I was
not able to create two different Akonadi resources. But if need be I ask
this on kdepim-users mailinglist.

So, so far, so good.

Thanks,