Re: KMail's default identity

On 10/04/2011 10:24 PM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
Hey all,

I have a number of email identities configured and specified one (of course) as my default identity.
But when I write a new email it's not the default identity that get's chosen to send it with, but
the one which is alphabetically the first one (at least it seems that way).
Is that normal/intended behaviour?
If yes, what's the meaning of default identity then? If no, is there a way to change that?

Regards,
   Diederik

I guess this should be filled as a bug under KDE.
Please describe your current conditions (software versions etc.), I have heard a similar story elsewhere.