High xorg CPU usage with gtk2-engines-oxygen

Hi!
I'm having problems with gtk2-engines-oxygen, related to xorg's
process high cpu usage. Also, if that "look and feel" is selected, I
can't use lxappareance, it dies afters trying to change it. This
happens in two different wheezy systems with latest KDE. The last
update (yesterday for me) just made things worse.

Right now I'm using other styles, and my computer is really faster,
especially iceweasel.

If this is more related to GTK, please let me know a I won't bother
you again in this list.

Thanks!!!