Re: kde pim sync with android phone

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, 09:30:38 schrieb BasaBuru:
> thanks i'm try with akunambbol i think is more better for kde.

I suggest another alternative. You could use eGroupWare [1] or another server
supporting CardDAV and CalDAV. In KDE/Akonadi there should be GroupDAV support
now [2]. For Android there is free software in the market supporting GroupDAV
(e.g [3]). I myself have rather bad experience using SyncML (which is used by
Funambol).
I have not tested the suggested setup myself. But firstly I now people using
GroupDAV in KDE [4] together with eGroupWare. Secondly another person I know
uses the GroupDAV software for Android phones together with eGroupWare to sync
Thunderbird on Mac OS X. So mixing the clients should be worth a try.

Kind regards,
Benjamin

[1] http://www.egroupware.org/
[2] http://tokoe-kde.blogspot.com/2010/02/caldavcarddavgroupdav-support-