Re: wheezy with KDE from sid

On Sáb 04 Jun 2011 14:21:15 Rainer Dorsch escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering, if there is a good way to pull KDE and its dependencies
> from sid on a wheezy installation.
>
> I am not asking about apt sources.list and preferences, but what is the
> right apt command to do that?
>
> E.g. if listing packages explicitly
>
> 	# apt-get install -t kde-full kdeutils kdenetworking ....
>
> how do I get a complete list of packages. Is there a better way to do that?

-t is used to select the distro.

You can use:

apt-get -t unstable install kde-full

In my case, I have both testing and unstable in my sources.list and my
apt.conf reads:

APT::Default-Release "unstable";

Just change unstable with testing or do a manual pinning, as you wish.

Good luck!

--
<RodoB> Tal vez le ponga un debian para manterlo actualizado mas facil.
<angasule> depende el uso que le des, para lo que usan mis viejos, no

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/