Re: akonadi-kde-resource-googledata: still working for anyone?

On Monday 30 May 2011, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
[...]
> If I tested correctly in my computer, rebuilding
> akonadi-kde-resource-googledata should be enough to make it work
> again. Note that I had to remove the "Adress Book" and add it again,
> otherwise it doesn't work for me.
>
> Also I tested the google calendar sync only _after_ rebuilding, looks
> like it works.

It seems to work for me now, too. It is not enough, to restart the
Akdonadi Server or the KDE session. The respective resources have to be
removed and added again to make it work.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de