kmail filters

Hi,

since 4.x, I observe a strange problem with kmail - every now and then,
filtering of received messages seems to break, leaving everything in the
default inbox. Executing the filters manually yields the expected result.

As far as I can tell, the problem is not linked to kmail directly - if
filtering breaks, restarting kmail does not yield any improvements, a
logout/login cycle is necessary (which means that my stomach says
"akonadi").

Can anyone reproduce that behavior?

regards
	Dietz