New Folder button missing in LibreOffice KDE Save dialog

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this, but with LibreOffice-
kde, the save dialog doesn't have the "new folder" icon.  In "options", if I
check "use libreoffice dialogs, the "create new directory" icon appears, but
then you no longer have the kde-style dialogs. It looks like a small bug. I'm
using libreoffice 3.3.2 with an up-to-date installation of debian sid.