nepomuk crash

(Thanks for 4.6 - runs fine)

nepomuk crashes at startup; I can confirm that [1] solves this problem
(haven't tested any features that use nepomuk, but it doesn't crash.)

Other than that, no obvious problems.  I can confirm that the "Presentation"
profile in the power settings were removed, but then it's at least easy to
recreate this manually.

-- vbi

24h Business Support:
... for example, when one of our products stops working, we'll blame
another vendor within 24 hours.
        -- Scott Adams/Dilbert, 2006-06-13