nepomuk crash

Hi,

(Thanks for 4.6 - runs fine)

nepomuk crashes at startup; I can confirm that [1] solves this problem
(haven't tested any features that use nepomuk, but it doesn't crash.)

Other than that, no obvious problems.  I can confirm that the "Presentation"
profile in the power settings were removed, but then it's at least easy to
recreate this manually.

cheers
-- vbi

[1]
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdebase/kde-
runtime/repository/revisions/c1e733f5f715fe058c48fcc94bb5f67f4ae9cfc6/diff
--
24h Business Support:
... for example, when one of our products stops working, we'll blame