kdepim and google integration

Hi,

the last weekend I found some time to look into kdepim/google integration
by means of akonadi-kde-resource-googledata.

It worked nearly out of the box, just one issue remains: To update i.e.
calendar ressources I have to trigger that update manually by means of
akonadiconsole.

Now the question - what's left to do to have the akonadi plugins
periodically poll for updates? (firing up akonadiconsole is a little pita
;-)

thx alot,
	Dietz