Re: kdeinit bug

On kde-debian irc I got answer that this warning is normal with kernel
>2.6.36. When is past all massage to google i got nothing.

But I have usb modem 3G and when unpluging him, kdeinit go to 100%
cpu. I try different versions of udev, usbmuxd, hal, but still kdeinit
go to 100%. I'm using knemo, but with knemo disabled still I got 100%
cpu with kdeinit. I think it happened in the last days. In htop i saw
only kdeinit go to 100%, so I started look for cause and founded a
kdeinit warning in dmesg. But probably this is not kdeinit fault.