KDE 4.5: appearance hiccups

I've just made the step to KDE 4.5 from the experimental-snapshots repo.
This has somewhat messed-up the contents of one of my panels. The
monitor widgets for CPU, Network, and Temperature show large icons that
don't stay within the bounds of the widgets. As a result, these icons
overlap other widgets.

Also, the background color of menu bars has darkened considerably. I'm
sure that I could use one of the multitude of color settings to change
this, but I haven't found it yet. Any pointers?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de