kde pim + calendar + imapserver

Hi,

I'm trying to configure an scenario with a imap server (dovecot) (or whatever)
and some clients using korganizer/outlook/lightning/sunbird whatever.

The idea is to have some server to provide calendar and addressbook to some
users. I have tried to configure kmail/groupware/etc with dovecot and
calendar, etc but without success.

The current version of kdepim (squeeze) supports this feature? Some of you
have some good combination for this? Will we have in squeeze some groups of
packages that could provide this with kde?

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

Leo