Re: Problem with kmail and email filter rules

On Saturday 12 June 2010, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Saturday, 2010-06-12, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> > On Saturday 12 June 2010, Dietz Pröpper wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > at least since update to kde 4.4. I encounter a little problem
> > > with kmail's email filtering. The filter seems unable to
> > > correctly apply the "address is in address book" condition,
> > > means, even mails with addresses that are in the address book
> > > are not caught by the rule.
> > >
> > > Can anyone reproduce that?
> >
> > Now that you're saying it... Yes, I was wondering, too, why I
> > haven't seen notifications anymore[*].
>
> Possible causes:
> - addresses not accessible through Akonadi (can easily be checked by
> running KAddressBook and looking for the contacts in there)

Well, when I just looked at my Contacts in Kontact, only the names were
shown, not the details. After restarting Kontact, the details are there,
too. I've gotten used to that :-(

> - Nepomuk Contact Feeder not running. This is one of Akonadi's helper
> processes, should have been autostarted. Can be checked by running
> "akonadiconsole"

"Personal Contacts" as well as "Nepomuk Contact Feeder" are running.
There was an unconfigured "akonadi_kbac_resource_0" which I removed as
I'm not using the "Traditional Addressbook".

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de