Re: Wishlist: Patches to enable selection of panel icon size in KDE 4.4

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 09:56:22PM -0400, Mike Kasick wrote:

> Attached are a set of patches against Debian KDE 4.4.4-1 to implement the
> appropriate panel icon sizing behavior.

Err, you can ignore the mercurial changeset headers on the patches--meant
to strip them.  I'm not sure if anyone else is hacking on the Debian KDE
source tree in mercurial except me.  Patches are still valid though and
should cleanly apply with 'patch' even with the headers.