Re: plasma-netbook not auto-starting on a fresh install

Hi list,

I think I've found a reason why plasma-netbook doesn't autostart.
/usr/share/autostart/plasma-netbook.desktop doesn't exist. The equivalent,
plasma-desktop.desktop, does exist (in the plasma-desktop package).
Presumably, this is why plasma-desktop will autostart, whereas plasma-netbook
won't.

Now I don't know if plasma-netbook.desktop ought to exist given upstream
sources, or not. A quick search in KDE sources doesn't find anything, yet
apparently there is such a file in Ubuntu (Lucid). :-S

I guess the Ubuntu file could be distro custom. I should file a bug with KDE,
perhaps?

Peace,
Brendon