update-notifier-kde, freespacenotifier: where's the UI?

The description for freespacenotifier says

 This module notifies the user when space is running out in
 /home or in one of the other directories, where you can configure
 freespacenotifier to monitor.

And indeed, in the package contents I can see some configuration related
files. However, I can't find a way to get to a settings window.

For update-notifier-kde, apparently, there is nothing to configure.

In both cases the package description would be much more informative if
it gave a hint as to what the supposed UI is, how users are informed of
things.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig