Re: plasma desktop changes positions of widgets after I moved them

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:44:33 +0200
Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:

MS> Hi!
MS>
MS> Did someone else notice this?
MS>
MS> https://bugs.kde.org/232171
MS>
MS> I wonder if this could be partly debian / ubuntu specific as Bojan
MS> commented that he couldn't find it on other distros. But then to
MS> what I  know Debian and Ubuntu package KDE seperately.
MS>
MS> Ciao,

I think I've seen something similar with Pardus, but not recently (i.e.
not since they went from 4.2.4 to 4.3.4). As I recall what was happening
was that if I put a widget on the bottom or right of the screen it
jumped towards the middle, almost as if it couldn't cope with
coordinates beyond a 1024x768 (or thereabouts) screen. I also saw the
same behaviour on Ubuntu with similar vintage. In both cases it didn't
always happen. Not quite sure if this is the same behaviour that you are
describing.

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |