Re: Amarok's Issues

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 14:01, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
> On 2010-04-12 Edson Marquezani Filho wrote:
>> 3) Pause just dont't work. Instead of it, the music is started over
>> again, from the beginning.
> I've had this problem some time ago, but it went away, probably due to an upgrade or sth.
> I'm running sid/experimental (=KDE 4.4.2 and amarok 2.3.0).

I switched to phonon-backend-xine, as recommended by Debian page[1]
and pause function started to work. (What means that problem 3 seems
to be gone.)

The others problems are still there, altough the first (about skiping
second tracks on the list) sometimes happens and sometimes don't. I'm
not sure about what it is related to.

I'm using SQLite as database backend, but I'll try MySQL. I just
didn't want to have such a dependency of a external program, I would
like that Amarok could be able to work all by itself, but, I know that
a MySQL database would be much better when it comes to data managment,
and switching to it would be not so bothering at all.

I'll keep my eyes open and consider to fill some bugs on upstream. =)

[1] http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Debian