Re: pinentry window?

On Thursday 08 April 2010 12.02:26 Frank Störzer wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 8. April 2010 11:44:41 schrieb Boris Bobrov:
> > Hm. I have another problem - I can't sign any email, I get "Bad
> > Passphrase" every time I try to sign it. Pinentry window doesn't
> > appear.
> >
> > The solution of your problem is to make a rule for this window.
> > System settings - Window behavior - Window-Specific - New.

Ok - but that's not a solution, that's more like a workaround.  I'll not
file bugs until I can identify the source of the problem, as I haven't tried
with a new created account.

> I had the same problem some days ago. Just have a look in your
> ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf which pinentry will be called and have a look on
> your system, which pinentry is installed.

/usr/bin/pinentry is called which, via alternatives, points to pinentry-qt4,
which is the only pinentry I have installed.

Not sure what that's supposed to tell me.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Wie man sein Kind nicht nennen sollte: