Re: Squeeze and KDE4.4

Hi,

> Is Debian entering freeze stage as planned before? In that case is very
> unlikely that KDE 4.4.x will be included in Squeeze and this is really a
> pity for KDE users in Debian. There is anything that we can do to help
> solve this issue?

In the latest mail from the Release Team [1] there still seems to be plans for
including KDE 4.4 in sid:

"The new upstream versions of [Qt4.6 and KDE 4.4] packages have been prepared
by their maintainers, but due to the complex situation in unstable weren't
uploaded yet. Nonetheless, they are planned to be included in Squeeze."

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/04/msg00001.html

/Sebastian