Re: API documentation?

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 08.19:37 Sune Vuorela wrote:
[packaging kde api docs]
> Patches will be considered

JFTR: Since the API docs is easily downloadable (in contrast to the docs for
some Python based software, which is only online but not as zip/tar), I'm
happy with the status quo and won't file a wishlist bug / write the patches.

Perhaps include a README.Debian in the -deb like:

===
API Documentation
-----------------

The KDE API documentation is currently not provided in Debian packages but
is available for both download and on-line browsing at http://api.kde.org/.
===

Either this is enough (for people like me) or it will spark a wishlist bug
within 2h :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Das Herz hat seine Gründe, die die Vernunft nicht kennt
		-- Blaise Pascal