Re: KDE 4.4.1 - Plasma Weather Applet broken

On 28 March 2010 13:06, Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
Hmmm, I am still experiencing this with plasma-widgets-addons
4:4.4.2-0rc1. Did Fedora developers apply some patch? Could you have a
peek in the package changelog?

Uhhmm... don't know about that but I found this...

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/package-announce/2010-March/037465.html
* Various fixes in Plasmawidgets and other addons, such as the analog clock and the picture frame

plasma-widget-yawp might be an alternative, but it needs a recompile and I
wonder about libweather-ion4 which seems to be a part of kdebase-workspace
source package but is not compiled for KDE 4.4.2 packages. Has it been
dropped upstream?

Anyone else know about this ?

--
Richard