Koffice plans for squeeze?

Is Squeeze going to ship with any version of Koffice at all?  I have papers and
documents going back nearly ten years in koffice formats and I will need to
retain access to them from time to time.

If Squeeze dosen't ship with Koffice is it expected to make a showing in
backports fairly soon after the release?  Keeping a Lenny install in
VirtualBox is not my preferred solution so  I'd rather keep my stable
workstation at Lenny until Koffice is available for Squeeze via backports if
that will be an option.

thanks,

JN