Re: [KDE 4.4.1] kipi-plugins wants libkdcraw7 and libkipi6

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 04:39:36 Sugo wrote:
>  >aptitude -t experimental-snapshots install digikam
>
> Yes, ok. But when I try to install kipi-plugins, it ask a dependency
> with libkdcraw7 and libkipi6, which is not present in exp-snapshots
> repository, and I have a conflict with kdegr

We have rebuilt digikam to work with experimental-snapshots and it is available in the new archive.

We have not yet rebuilt kipi-plugins.

You can do this yourself with the following commands:

Add a deb-src line to your /etc/apt/sources.list for unstable.

Then

# apt-get build-dep kipi-plugins
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libxrandr-dev x11proto-randr-dev
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
Need to get 71.8kB of archives.
After this operation, 332kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
[...]
Goes away and install build-deps
[...]

/tmp$ apt-get -b source kipi-plugins
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Need to get 6,135kB of source archives.
Get:1 http://ftp.iinet.net.au sid/main kipi-plugins 1.1.0-1 (dsc) [1,674B]
Get:2 http://ftp.iinet.net.au sid/main kipi-plugins 1.1.0-1 (tar) [6,117kB]
Get:3 http://ftp.iinet.net.au sid/main kipi-plugins 1.1.0-1 (diff) [16.7kB]
Fetched 6,135kB in 24s (246kB/s)
dpkg-source: info: extracting kipi-plugins in kipi-plugins-1.1.0
dpkg-source: info: unpacking kipi-plugins_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: applying kipi-plugins_1.1.0-1.diff.gz
dpkg-buildpackage: set CFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: set CPPFLAGS to default value:
[...]
GOes away and does rest of the build
[...]

# dpkg -i ../kipi-plugins*deb