Re: KDE 4.4 and Phonon

Bud Rogers wrote:

> I also do not have sound since upgrading.  I do not have the QT_NO_LIB
> line in my environment.
>
> Currently running debian squeeze with a few packages from sid.

Hello Bud,

You might want to try these.

* If you running pulse, can you confirm if it is running. Check for its PID.
If yes, try running, like mplayer with -ao pulse and see if it works.
* Does amarok/dragonplayer open for you ? If you have a phonon problem,
applications depending on it will not open.
* Does a direct mplayer -ao alsa work ?

Regards,
Ritesh