Re: unusual QT_PLUGIN_PATH paths

> Because these plugins are special (QtScript bindings).

The QScript Plugins was just one example of it the fact remains that the rest
of the plugins installed in that directory are not part of the variable.
what I actually mean was why is /usr/share/qt4/plugins/ not part of the
QT_PLUGIN_PATH since those are genuine plugins to Qt or arent they?

QScript was just on my mind because I happen to use it over kross which comes
with a "include" function for QtScript so that kross Scripts using QtScript as
their interpreter can get access to these functions and arent left aloe in a
dead end.

Cheers,

Andreas Marschke.