Re: How to specify an URL for a scripted image plasmoid?

Hi,

A Diumenge, 7 de març de 2010 18:08:40, Diederik de Haas va escriure:
> Hello all,
>
> Before upgrading to KDE 4.4.1 I had a scripted image (weather for next 48
> hours from yr.no which got refreshed every 30 min.
> After the upgrade, it didn't work so I tried to add it again. When looking
> at it's settings, I see an option for "Image URL" and for "Script that
> prints image URL".
> But where can I specify the URL it should use?
>
> Diederik

It happened to me also since I've upgraded to Qt 4.6.

But I solved installing this upgraded plasmoid:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+HTML?content=102052

Have a great day,

Josep