Re: 4.4: Akonadi crash

Akonadi actually works on my Debian Sid/experimental-snapshots 4.4.1! The
plasma dataengine works just fine.
The new kaddressbook, guess I will have to figure out how to use it and what
is akonadi's resource. Works veeerrrry slowly. To slow to be usable at all.

Cavaeats:
kmail crashes on startup but can be restarted and works fine.
akonadi brings up error box: No nepomuk registered on dbus (I don't want it!)
No log files found.
otherwise ok.
No akonadi configuration appears on system settings and the akonadiconsole
does not come up when run manually.