Re: Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

Am Freitag 05 März 2010 schrieb Andreas Bourges:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On Friday 05 March 2010 09:01:55 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Am Freitag 05 März 2010 schrieb Andreas Bourges:
> > Its here:
> >
> > http://qt-kde.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pkg-kde-archive-keyring/
>
> That worked. I also could update the packages from experimental (step 1
>  in installation guide).
>
> But when trying to fetch the KDE SC 4.4 nothing happens:
>
> root@hal:~# aptitude -t experimental-snapshots dist-upgrade
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Reading extended state information... Done
> Initializing package states... Done
> No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
> 0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Reading extended state information... Done
> Initializing package states... Done

Yes, seems that package index of the repo do not know these ones either:

shambhala:~> LANG=C apt-cache policy kdebase-workspace
kdebase-workspace:
  Installed: 4:4.3.4-3
  Candidate: 4:4.3.4-3
  Version table:
     4:4.3.4-5 0
        400 http://ftp.de.debian.org sid/main Packages
 *** 4:4.3.4-3 0
        450 http://ftp.de.debian.org squeeze/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

So either wait or grab them via wget from

http://qt-kde.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/
http://qt-kde.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/

Didnd't find an easy switch in wget to download only "*.deb" tough (to
exclude source packages and other stuff.

Ciao,